Friday, August 3, 2018

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are





Well the time is almost here...These last 9 months have been the hardest but most eye opening months of my life. I have learned so much about who I am and what I want to do with my life. Like people say, you find out who your friends are when you go through hard times and I definitely learned this the hard way. I have had the closest of my friends walk out of my life the moment they found out about Skylar like I was nothing to them and also have made some great friends on this journey. On my hardest days, I have found out who is there for me and who is not and it was surprising who wasn't here for me. After always having my friends backs and them turning on me the way I did has really taught me to be more careful and not to trust everyone. The amount of people who have tried to change Skylar's name and given me rude opinions about what I have decided to do is crazy to me. When you become a mother, YOU have a say in everything. Even though these have been the hardest months, I would not trade the experience for anything because in about 20 days I get to have a MINI ME!!! And everything will be worth it. All the late nights crying, wondering how I will get through this it will be worth it! Baby girl, I don't know why God chose me to be your mother but I promise you I will always put you first and do my absolute best to give you the best childhood. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been here for me and not doubted me at all. And for the people who have walked out of my life, talked behind my back, and not been here for me... don't try coming back in my life. I've learned more from y'all than anyone. 



Share:

7 comments

  1. It’s too bad that you had to have people walk away from you because I think you are so amazing and strong. I’ll be praying that you are both healthy and your baby girl has a beautiful life! She probably won’t need my prayers too much though because it seems you have the family, friends, and strength of heart to give her everything she needs and more. At the end of the day putting her first is the most important thing and you already have that down!! Can’t wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord. I’m reading these comments thinking how could people be so ignorant!!! You are so beautiful and your baby girl is going to be the biggest blessing. I am about to become a young mother too and it’s not easy. But so far it’s been the best thing to ever happen to me as it will be for you. For the people who “don’t want to be seen with a young pregnant girl” are immature and selfish. Keep your head high��

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you hoes that are commenting mean things: I’m sorry you’re not happy with yourselves that you have to take time out of your day to comment on her dang blog. Really?? At least she was mature enough to keep it!!! None of y’all would’ve and i think that really says something. -SHAINA NORWOOD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl what in the world.... you totally aren’t a good mother omg.... I feel bad for her omg

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig